Monday, February 24, 2003

The gifted music missionary Karl Kohlhase has launched his redesigned music site. Here are the lyrics of one of the moving songs from his CD Through The Dark. Go over here and listen to Karl sing it, and the beautifully plaintive He Died For Me.



Seeing Jesus Soon



I'm all alone, and yet there's Someone there

I've never seen His face or touched His hand

But there's a calm assurance in my heart

And I'm beginning now to understand



I've never seen the bottom of the ocean

And I've never been to the dark side of the moon

But that doesn't mean that they aren't real

And so I still believe

That I'll be seeing Jesus soon



Yes, there are times I'd like to see His form

Like Thomas touch my finger to the mark

Yet I am called to live by faith alone

With blinded eyes I see right through the dark



I've never seen the bottom of the ocean

And I've never been to the dark side of the moon

But that doesn't mean that they aren't real

And so I still believe

That I'll be seeing Jesus soon








Words and Music by Karl Kohlhase

© 2000 karl kohlhase







No comments:

Post a Comment