Thursday, May 22, 2003

I began the blog a year ago today, the memorial of Saint Rita, by quoting the motto of Venerable John Henry Newman. Cor ad cor loquitur. Heart speaks to heart.



I've learned in these months a great deal from a great number of people, many of them listed to the right, and, because of their gracious learning, their testimony and witness, have often felt part of a fellowship and of an almost corporate endeavor. I'm grateful to them, and to those who've visited here, surrounded, all of us, by the great cloud of witnesses of Hebrews 12. And, with them, knowing the strength of His arm, and seeking His face.





More about Jesus would I know,

More of His grace to others show;

More of His saving fullness see,

More of His love Who died for me.



More about Jesus let me learn,

More of His holy will discern;

Spirit of God, my teacher be,

Showing the things of Christ to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment